Radio Rant Killed #1 Comedy 2011

Advertisements

Radio Rant Killed #1 Comedy 2011. n a recent interview with syndicated radio personality Alex Jones, Charlie Sheen delivered a series of rants and used expletives towards “Two and a Half Men” show-runner Chuck Lorre, whom the actor accused of stealing from him. Within hours, CBS Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television put their foot down and pulled the plug on the smash-hit sitcom for the rest of the season.

Sheen’s alleged drug use and wanton ways were immediately blamed for the outburst and he vehemently denied the accusations, even submitting to drug tests. But regardless of the results, the rant was all-time ridiculous and reeked of cracked out rationale.

A few choice lines from The Ma-Sheen’s radio tirade. It was Nails that said, and I was really flattered that he got it right, he might be Nails, but I’m bayonets. I’m battle tested bayonets.

I’m dealing with soft targets, and it’s just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee… they lay down with their ugly wives and their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then they look at me and say.


Let me say this about the Goddesses, I don’t think the term is good enough, but when you’re bound by these terrestrial descriptions, you must use the best term available. So if you think about it dude.

I’m 0-for-3 in marriage, but like in baseball, the scoreboard doesn’t lie. Never has. So what we all have is a marriage of the hearts. And to sully, to contaminate, or radically disrespect this unit with a shameful contract is something I’ll leave to the amateurs and the bible grippers.

A revised sample coordinates the mod wallet.